Congratulations to Lisa and Chris on winning our inaugural hunt and the $20,000 prize that went with it! After being laid off due to COVID-19, this dynamic duo gets to have their dreams come true with the down payment for a new home. You could be next!
Have an adventure like never before! An evil witch has stolen the north star and has hidden it in Orange County, Florida. Work with your team to be the first to find the star, put it back in the sky and claim the title of hero and the $20,000 prize that goes along with it.
Treasure Hunt Terms and Conditions: Learn More
Rules & Regulations
- Please ensure proper social distancing from members outside your adventure party.
- Follow state guidelines regarding COVID-19 protection.
- Please use common sense when location scouting. Don’t put yourself in danger, we would never put you in harm’s way. If it feels like you shouldn’t be there, you probably shouldn’t.
- Please be respectful of private property. The treasure will never be on private property!
- You do not have to be a Florida resident to participate.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register as an adventurer. Anyone under the age of 18 is welcome to participate as a member of an adventure party but will not be eligible to claim a prize.
- Each adventure party can be made up of no more than 6 individuals, 12 years of age or older. Adventurers under the age of 12 do not count toward the maximum party size of 6.
- One member of your adventure party must have a Facebook account to gain access to the private Facebook group corresponding to your adventure. Only one member of your adventure party will be granted access to the private Facebook group. It is up to that member to share clues, materials and updates with their adventure party.
- Any sharing of clues, maps, riddles, or any other materials provided (outside of your adventure party), will disqualify you from the adventure, any future adventures, and may be met with legal action.
- In the event of a tie or disputed finish, Treasured Adventures reserves the right to name the winner, provide a tiebreaking riddle, and/or a split prize.
- This is a family-friendly event. Any conduct deemed inappropriate by Treasured Adventures may be subject to immediate disqualification. No refunds will be given to disqualified individuals.
- To claim any prize the winner must present their booking number and photo ID to a Treasured Adventures official.
- Each adventure is unique and may present itself with its own set of rules. These rules will be posted in the private Facebook group corresponding to your adventure before it begins.
- Treasured Adventures reserves the right to cancel events, reschedule events or refund tickets due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The above rules are subject to change at any time when deemed appropriate by Treasured Adventures.
- How do I purchase a ticket for a treasure hunt adventure?
Tickets can be purchased online at treasuredadventuresflorida.com. Scroll down and click the yellow “Book This Adventure” button to get started!
- How do I cancel before an adventure and get a refund?
If you are unable to make the event, you can cancel and re-book for any future hunt at no additional charge. Unfortunately, we are unable to give full refunds, and all cancellations must be arranged 72 hours in advance. To request a refund, please email email@example.com.
- Can the prize money be split up if I am in a group?
The prize will be given to the ticket holder and it is up to them if they want to split it.
- Am I able to purchase more than one ticket for each adventure?
Yes, more than one ticket can be purchased but only one ticket is needed for up to a group of 1-6 people. Children under 12 do not count towards this number.
- Can I win more than one adventure?
Yes. Each adventure will have one winner who is the registered ticket holder. There are no limits on how many adventures you can participate in or win.
- Why do I need to have a Facebook account to participate?
A Facebook account is required because it is how we can communicate the clues, any updates, and other important information. It also helps with privacy to make sure that only those who purchased a ticket can receive the information. Remember, only the registered ticket holder will be allowed access to the private Facebook group, and it is their responsibility to share all relevant information with their adventure party only!
- Do I need to have a group to participate?
No, you can participate alone or with a group of up to 6. Children under 12 do not count towards this number.
- Where are the clues posted?
Your booking number will unlock the private Facebook group that coordinates with the adventure you purchased. All clues and updates will be posted on that hunt-specific group. If you register for a future hunt, it will have a new private group.
- I have other questions that have not been addressed, who should I contact?
If there are any additional questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.